Regardless of age, acne is one of the common skin problems faced by most of us. Teenagers are more prone to acne, due to the hormonal changes occurring in puberty. Other factors that trigger acne are improper skin care, unhealthy eating habits, and stress.
Pimples: Cause and Effect
Pimples are inflammations of the skin caused by the excess deposit of an oily protective secretion of the skin known as sebum. There are pores on the epidermal layer of the skin. If the pores of the skin are not properly cleaned, that is to say, if the skin is not washed and cleaned properly, this sebum secretion deposits between the pores and the dead skin. As a result, bacteria begins to grow in the skin. The epidermis is also prone to flaking and drying up.
Pimples are characterized by dark, red, and painful swellings usually on the parts of the body that sweat the most. A deposit of sebum leads to the growth of bacteria, Propionibacterium acnes, being one of the many species that leads to the painful swelling and infection.
The reasons behind an outbreak of pimples are far diverse. Among women, acne may not become an issue until menopause, or it could be a common side effect of switching birth control pills. Among teens, the outbreak of pimples can simply be a sign of adolescence, caused due to hormonal imbalances mostly. There are also cases of adult acne that stem from stress. It is most common to suffer from acne if one’s skin is exposed to the sun and sweat for long periods of time. Unhealthy diets and use of excessive fatty substances like lard and oil can also lead to the blockage of pores.
Acne can be cleared with regular and simple home remedies and proper diet. Home remedies for acne use ingredients that are easily available like aloe vera, honey, apple cider vinegar and garlic. Here, we will particularly discuss aloe vera for acne in detail.
Note: Topical treatment work in treating the present acne successfully. However, if you want to prevent new ones as well, then here is what you are missing
Why Is Aloe Vera Good for Acne?
- It is an antioxidant, and contains Zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- As an astringent, Aloe Vera helps in contracting the skin, thus rendering the skin pores clean from any deposited sebum, dead skin cells or dirt.
- It absorbs the excess oil from the skin which prevents clogging of pores.
- It contains hormones called gibberellins and polysaccharides which contain antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which fight the bacteria growing in the clogged pores.
- The glycol-proteins present in it reduce the inflammation. It also reduces the irritation and redness caused by pimples.
- It purifies the blood and stimulates cell growth to heal the damaged skin. You can also use aloe vera for acne scars and spots on your skin.
- Aloe Vera is rich in ferments like catechins, carotenoids, and flavonoids. It is highly rich in carbohydrates and amino acids.
- Aloe vera contains gibberellins (growth hormone), glucomannan (a mannose-rich polysaccharide) which improves collagen synthesis when applied or consumed.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Acne?
There are different ways of using aloe vera alone or in combination to treat acne. We have listed them below. Try any remedy regularly until you find relief.
1. Aloe Vera
This process is very effective in treating both acne and the scars in leaves behind.
- Wash your face with mild antibacterial soap and water. Dry your face completely.
- Extract gel from an aloe vera leaf.
- Apply the extracted gel on the clean affected skin.
- Leave it on overnight and wash it off with water the next morning.
- Repeat daily.
- Or you can also use store-bought aloe vera gel or juice.
Alternative Method: Blend aloe vera gel with water. Using a cotton ball, apply this on the affected skin. Wash it off with water after 1 hour. Repeat regularly.
Process 2: Aloe Vera Decoction
- Pour boiling water over pre-shredded aloe vera leaves.
- Boil for at least 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and allow the solution to cool.
- Strain it and use this liquid to wipe the affected skin.
- Repeat twice in a day.
2. Aloe Vera with Lemon Juice
This face mask not only clears pimples but also works as natural skin brighter.
- Mix a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice in 1 – 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel or juice.
- Apply on the affected skin and leave for 10 minutes or overnight (if applied night).
- Wash it off with warm water followed by cold water.
- Pat the skin dry and apply some oil free moisturizer.
- Repeat regularly
- Note:You can also add few drops of water if you have sensitive skin.
- Alternatively, lime or grapefruit juice could also be used.
Process 2: With Egg White
- Mix 1 egg white (whipped), 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice in 2 tablespoons of minced aloe vera pulp.
- Apply this as a face mask, wash it with water after it dries completely.
- Continue applying this mixture regularly.
Note: Lemon and egg white can dry out the skin which can in turn aggravate the acne. So, we recommend applying oil-free moisturizer after rinsing off the application.
3. Aloe Vera with Honey
Honey contains anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antibiotic properties. Apart from that, it also contains minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins which help the skin. The combination of honey and aloe vera is more effective in treating acne.
- Mix 1 tablespoon each of aloe vera gel and honey in a bowl.
- Apply this on pimples and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with water and pat the skin dry.
- Apply any oil free moisturizer.
- Note: You can add ½ teaspoon of rose water or a pinch of turmeric for added benefits.
- Boil a fresh aloe vera leaf in water for about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Crush the leaf and add a tablespoon of honey.
- Stir it well and apply on the affected areas of skin.
- Massage it gently for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Leave it on for about 20 – 30 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
- Repeat the same process regularly.
4. Sugar, Milk and Aloe Vera Mask for Acne
This combination makes an anti-pimple mask which not only fights acne but also brightens, moisturizes and soothes the skin. Sugar contains glycolic acid which promotes cell turnover. It also acts as a humectant to lock the moisture. Milk helps in toning, brightening and soothing the skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of sugar in 1/2 tablespoon of milk until sugar dissolves.
- Add 2 tablespoons of freshly extracted aloe vera gel or store bought juice or gel.
- Stir all these ingredients and apply this mixture as a mask on the affected skin.
- Let it sit for about 20 – 30 minutes to dry.
- Rinse with warm water and then dry your face.
- Apply moisturizer and repeat this process regularly.
5. Aloe Vera with Calendula Tincture
This process helps to treat oiliness and inflammation on the skin. It cleanses and closes the enlarged pores.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of calendula tincture and 3 – 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- Add 1/4 cup of cooled boiled water.
- Use this mixture to wipe your face twice in a day to get rid of acne.
6. Aloe Vera with Glycerol and Oat Flakes
This method moisturizes the dry skin and prevents pimples and aging signs.
- Mix equal quantities of aloe vera juice, pulp, glycerol, ground oat flakes and water in a bowl to make a paste.
- Apply on the affected area, leave it on for a few minutes before washing off with water.
- Apply regularly to reduce acne.
7. Aloe Vera with Cosmetic Clay
This process is widely used to heal, cleanse and dry the pimples and inflammation.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of clay (white or pink) and fresh aloe vera juice.
- Stir it well to make a fine paste.
- Apply on the affected skin and leave it on for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Rinse the mask with cool water and pat the skin dry.
- Repeat the application of this aloe – clay mask regularly.
8. Aloe Vera with Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties which kill the bacteria causing pimples.
- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil in 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Apply this on the affected skin and leave it on for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash with water and pat dry.
- Repeat the same process regularly.
9. Aloe Vera with Apple cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has alpha – hydroxy acids that rejuvenate the skin and treats acne by exfoliating the dead skin cells. It also makes the skin look shiny and healthy.
- Mix a small amount of water and apple cider vinegar in 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Apply on the affected skin using a cotton ball, massaging gently.
- Leave it on for 15 – 20 minutes before washing off with water.
- Pat the skin dry and apply some oil free moisturizer.
- Repeat the same process regularly.
10. Aloe Vera Toner
This toner helps in removing the accumulated dead skin cells, excess oil and other impurities. It also provides relief from the damage caused by UV exposure and free radicals. It reduces inflammation, redness and itching caused by acne.
- Boil 1 cup of water and remove from the flame.
- Add 2 green tea bags and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel into the green tea.
- Mix thoroughly and pour into a spray bottle.
- Wash your face, pat dry and spray the solution on the face.
- Take a cotton ball and rub it all over the face for a minute. Now, you can see the impurities on the cotton ball.
- Repeat daily.
- The solution can be stored in the refrigerator for 10 days.
- For added benefits, you can add 3 tablespoons of rosewater, 1 teaspoon salt, and some lemon juice.
11. Aloe Vera with Garlic
Garlic contains antibacterial properties which fight with bacteria causing pimples. It reduces the inflammation, absorbs excess oil and fights with free radicals.
- Crush 3 cloves of garlic into a paste.
- Add the garlic paste into 1/2 cup of water.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of garlic juice and aloe vera.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the solution on the affected areas.
- Gently massage for a minute and let the application dry completely.
- Rinse it off with water and pat dry.
- Repeat the process frequently until you get relief from acne.
12. Aloe Vera with Cinnamon
This method is an ancient Ayurvedic remedy to treat acne. Cinnamon contains antibacterial properties which de-clogs the pores and dries out the acne. It also improves blood and oxygen supply to the skin.
- Combine 1 teaspoon each of aloe vera gel and honey.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon powder into it.
- Mix well and apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Rinse off the application in the morning.
- Repeat the process regularly.
13. Aloe Vera with Turmeric
The anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties present in turmeric heal acne effectively. It also helps in removing and preventing accumulation of excess oil. When turmeric is mixed with aloe vera, it makes the best mask for acne.
- Combine 1 – 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon of gram flour.
- Stir well and apply the mixture on the affected area.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse off with cool water.
- Repeat the process 2 – 3 times in a week.
14. Aloe Vera with Cabbage
The sulfur present in cabbage dries up the excess oil present on the skin. It also fights off the bacteria causing acne. It is rich in vitamin C which controls the oil production and promotes healthy and glowing skin.
- Blend cabbage using few drops of water to make a paste.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of cabbage paste and 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Apply the paste on the affected area.
- Leave it on for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with cool water and pat the skin dry.
- Follow the process 2 – 3 times in a week.
15. Aloe Vera with Honey and Neem Face Pack for Acne
Neem contains antifungal and antibacterial properties which fight with the bacteria causing acne. It also controls the oil production and prevents clogged pores. Neem contains many beneficial compounds like fatty acids, ascorbic acid, vitamin E and carotenoids which promote the healing of acne scars. When neem, aloe vera, and honey are mixed, it makes an amazing face pack for acne.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 1 tablespoon of neem leaves powder and 1 tablespoon honey.
- Mix well and apply the paste on the face.
- Leave it on for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
- Repeat the process 2 – 3 times in a week.
- Alternatively, if you don’t have neem leaves powder then you can add 2 tablespoons of neem leaves paste.
16. Aloe Vera with Walnut
Walnuts are rich in omega 3 fatty acids which are beneficial to the skin as they reduce the inflammation and control the acne. You can include handful of walnuts to your diet. Apart from that, you can follow the remedy below.
- Blend 4 – 5 walnuts into a fine powder.
- Add 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel into it and blend again.
- In a bowl, add the blended mixture and 1/2 teaspoon honey.
- Mix well and apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it on for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Rinse off the application with warm water and pat dry.
- Repeat the process 2 – 3 times in a week.
17. Consumption of Aloe Vera
If you have stubborn acne which keeps on coming back even after topical applications then you have to consider taking supplements of vitamins and minerals. Some of the important supplements for acne are vitamin A and E, pantothenic acid, niacin, and zinc. It may be not possible to take all the supplements but you can find them all in one ingredient. That is aloe vera. Consumption of aloe vera every day helps unclog the pores, prevents infection, purifies the blood, detoxifies and reduce inflammation.
Process of Making Aloe Vera Juice:
You have to extract aloe vera gel from an aloe vera leaf and blend it with some water to make juice. But if you don’t like the taste of just aloe vera then you can try the below combination.
- Extract aloe vera gel for acne from an aloe vera leaf.
- To a blender, add 2 – 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 1 cup of water, 1 – 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 cup of citrus juice, 1 – 2 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Blend for a minute and pour the juice into a glass.
- Consume the juice immediately.
- Repeat the process daily.
Things to Remember While Drinking Aloe Vera Juice:
- Discard the yellow substance oozing while extracting the aloe vera gel as it can cause stomach cramps and diarrhea.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor before taking aloe vera juice.
- Drink the juice as soon as it is prepared because a slight delay allows the juice to oxidize which means you will not get all nutrients present in it.
Tips and Precautions:
- Always make sure to wash the aloe vera leaf thoroughly before use.
- Use of organic aloe vera soap twice daily can reduce the acne and pimples and provide a glow to your skin. The soap must contain glycerin as an active ingredient so that it prevents dry and flaky skin.
- Freshly extracted aloe vera gel provides more effective results than store-bought one.
- It’s best to apply a thin layer of anti-bacterial cream over aloe vera and allow it to dry to protect the skin against bacteria.
- Before starting any natural home remedy, it’s best to discuss with your doctor.
- Avoid consuming too much of aloe vera juice as it can cause diarrhea and stomach cramps.
- Aloe vera may cause some irritation or itching if you are allergic to it or latex, so always do a patch test first. Also, read our article on uses of apple cider vinegar for acne.
- Wear gloves while cutting aloe leaf to avoid irritation.
- People who are suffering from hemorrhoids, colitis, ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulosis, etc. will have to consult their doctor before using aloe vera for treating this problem.
- A prolonged habit of drinking Aloe Vera juice could expose you to increased risk of colorectal cancer and other health problems. So never ever use this gel or juice in excess.
- Keep the body hydrated and eat plenty of watery fruit and vegetables to keep the skin hydrated and pH balanced.
- You can also add aloe vera in your detox water for best results.
Do you have any other remedies that work better than the above mentioned? If you have any suggestions or queries write to us in the comments section below. If you have tried aloe vera for acne earlier then share it with us.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Long Does it Take for Aloe Vera to Work on Acne?
The time frame differs from one person to another. Yet with daily use, you can see the results within few weeks. So repeat the application regularly with some patience.
How Much Time Should I Leave the Aloe Vera Application?
Aloe vera application can be left all day long or overnight. If you have dry skin then apply a small amount of moisturizer on the top of aloe vera. For extra benefits, you can add vitamin E to the aloe vera gel and apply it to skin and leave it for as long as you can. If you are applying aloe vera with a combination of another ingredient then leave it on for 15 – 20 minutes.
How Many times Should I use Aloe Vera to clear my Pimples?
You should repeat the process at least 3 – 4 times in a week to achieve the results. If you are applying just aloe vera then you have to use it daily.
I had a scar on my right cheek over 6 years and still same how to remove,it is coin shaped scar and it is very dark black
I am a teenaged boy.I have pimple spot and pimple on my both cheek.what should I do to got a better result?
Try any method mentioned above in the article. Apart from that exfoliate regularly, avoid oily foods and drink plenty of water to flush out toxins and keep yourself hydrated.
Pimples alover my face and it keep coming everyday how can i cure it
Follow any method mentioned above in the article to reduce the present pimples. New breakouts are caused due to hormonal changes. So, you have to treat internally for preventing new breakouts. Eat nutritional diet rich in zinc, vitamin C, D3, A and fatty acids. Drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins and exercise regularly.
Can I use the aloe versa plant in my garden on my face and scalp
Yes, you can.
Use after every face wash. Ive only done it for a week and i already dont have any pimples and less blackheads. Just cut the gel out and push it through a wire strainer (with tiny holes) into an airtight jar. It also heals up pimples you already have. You can rinse with just water after ten minutes if you have bad acne or just leave it on. You can also apply it to your face before bed. Hope I helped!!!
Thanks for sharing your experience and tips.
how can i reduce my acne with aloe vera plz tell me?
If i leave it overnight do i put moisturizer on after or before or not at all?
i have so many spots on my face i used many treatments to overcome,but i am unsuccessfull,plz help me,is aloevera is the best method to treat pimples
Yup aloe vera can help you reduce pimples. Apart from that eat a nutritional diet, exfoliate regularly, avoid oily foods and wash your face regularly.
I have so many acne scars which is dark red I use alovera jel but no response. How long time alovera work on acne scars
for anyone who has dark acne scar, maybe try nonfat plain yogurt? you can get a small cup under a dollar! tbh it worked so well for me, it brighten my acne scars and my face! maybe give it a try! :))) hope it helps!!!
I have pores and pimples on my face by using elovera cream will it be removed
Yes and apart from that exfoliate regularly and drink plenty of water.
I put the juice part from aloe on my face and now my face is red and feels like sunburn but I don’t have sunburn… Am I allergic or something?? I don’t know what’s wrong….
I hope you have discarded the green liquid before applying the gel. The green liquid that comes while scooping out the aloe vera gel can be toxic. If you experienced burn even after discarding the green liquid then you may be allergic to aloe vera.
We cut a portion of plant and apply it. What is the difference b/w green liquid and the gel….?
After peeling the skin of the aloe vera leaf, the green liquid which has a gummy texture is very toxic so it should be avoided. The gel is good for treating the pimples and many other skin ailments.
What should I do if my face got burned by the toxic green stuff???
Rinse off the application and apply cold compress to get relief from the burn sensation and irritation. For treating pimples, you can try other ingredients mentioned in this article – http://wellness.guide/pimples/
pals,believe it or not!!! aloe vera will do for you.as for me i had spots in the back and on my face but when i used aloe,my skin was cleared.but please admin, what i want to know is”does aloe vera work on scars that have been on skin over 15years?
Yes, aloe vera also helps to reduce acne scars. If aloe vera didn’t work you can use the methods mentioned here – http://wellness.guide/acne-scars-1/
Thanks for great helpful info! My daughter will be trying it! 😉
How many days does aloe versa take to remove scars
It is difficult to say the exact time as everyone’s skin and healing capacity is different. so be patient and repeat regularly until you achieve the results.
As I m using elovera cream in the morning and pendrem plus at night . Will my pores and pimples will get cleared
does this work in an instant
Nope. Natural remedies take time to provide the results. Healing also depends on the skin type as everyone is different. But with continuous application, you can surely see the result in no time.
I have so many pimples on my left and right cheeks with swelling and acne scars does aloe vera is useful or not…plz tell me answer sir/mam
Yes, aloe vera helps you. Don’t forget to apply regularly. Apart from that, eat a well balanced diet, drink plenty of water, avoid junk or oily food and exercise regularly.
I have reddish spot on my face what shall i do
As per your description it is not clear whether it is a rash or a pimple. If it is a pimple then you can use any method mentioned above.
Thanks for the information.I”ll surely try this.BUT I’ve pimples or acne for 3-4 yrs.I’ve just crossed my teens and i,ve got many pores due to this….so u can help me getting rid of these unwanted “ditches”….if it is at all possible…..
Do any kind of medicine cause or trigger the pimples? thanks once again:)
Baking soda works great in closing the open pores. Mix two tablespoons of baking soda and enough amounts of water. Apply the mixture on the skin and rub gently for few minutes and leave it on for another minutes. Rinse off with water. Repeat 3 times a week. Apart from that exfoliate your skin regularly with sugar and honey mixture to remove the accumulated dead skin. Acne or pimples can also be caused due to internal problems like weak immune system, hormonal imbalance and others like PCOD. Consult a physician to know the exact reason behind the trigger.
I just tried one of the remedies and this is my first time using aloe Vera. It made my face feel dry in less than 2 minutes. What should I do if my face gets too dry?
Apply any moisturizer of your choice. Natural moisturizers like coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter or cocoa butter are better choices than chemicals based ones.
I’m a teenager. I wanna know if I can use aloe Vera and ice cubes at the same time for acne and the redness on my face,seperately?
Yes, you can use them one after the other. You can apply aloe vera first and after rinsing off it, you can try ice cubes method.
Hi, I have pimples as well as burns on my face. In my school and college time I had very clean and clear skin but from last few years I’m suffering from this problem. I have tried very thing but nothing is working for me moreover my skin become very sensitive. Plz help me.
Try any aloe vera method mentioned above in the article. Aloe vera can not only treat pimples but also repairs the burned skin. This may not happen in 1 or 2 days, so we recommend trying for at least few months to achieve the results.
I have been using aloe vera with lemon juice for 3 nights but small small
pimples coming out on my face
The main reason behind pimples is any internal or hormonal problem. The topical application can reduce the pimples but cannot completely control them from reoccurring. So, it is important to concentrate on your diet as well. Include vitamins, minerals and fatty acids rich foods in your daily diet. Don’t forget to remove makeup before going to bed and exfoliate regularly. If the topical application of aloe vera and lemon juice is causing pimples instead of reducing then, try different methods mentioned in this article – http://wellness.guide/pimples/
how fast does the aloe vera take to remove the acne
It is difficult to tell the exact time, as everyone’s condition is different. So try the remedies regularly with patience. Apart from that avoid oily foods, include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet and exfoliate regularly.
When I use aloe vera i m feel my face is ithching
Wht should I do
Avoid using it. Try other remedies mentioned in this article – http://wellness.guide/pimples/
hello, i have an black colour(tan) n oily skin in face.i want to remove the tan fastly as well as skin whitining
can u suggest good remedie with aleo vera to remove tan n skin whiteining less than week r month
In order to remove tan, control oil and whiten the skin, it is very important to follow a proper skin care routine. To know more about a proper skin care routine you can read this article – http://wellness.guide/skin-lightening/. It is difficult to mention the exact time for the results as everyone is different. So try the routine regularly with some patience.
I have acne /pimple Over my face so How do I remove the marks On my face??
Read this article to know home remedies to treat acne/pimple marks – http://wellness.guide/acne-scars-1/
Thanks for the info… Had pimples causing acnes at a tender age, still treating it. I hope aloe Vera work for me too
I’m 19 and suffering for lot of acne and its marks . i have read about alo vera gel and apple cider vinegar so, can i use both .. like first alovera firr den apple cidr …
Yes, you can.
can turmeric and aloevera be used together to remove pimple and its marks? If yes pls tell how?
Mix 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply the mixture on the pimples and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse off with water. If the turmeric leaves a stain, then you can remove it by using a cotton ball dipped in milk.
i am 18 year old since 4 year i have pimples,scars and pimples marks how can i rid of them..plz help me
Try any one of the remedy mentioned above in the article. Apart from that exfoliate and moisturize regularly. Include vitamins and omega fatty acids rich foods in your daily diet to treat the problem from inside.
i am 18 and on my face i have alot of pimples , pimple masks and acne scar how can i rid of them??? plz help ma
Aloe vera helps to treat pimple and lighten the acne/pimple scars. You can follow any method mentioned above in the article. For acne scars, you can also try remedies mentioned in this article – http://wellness.guide/acne-scars-1/
hi! now their is only acne scars i use aloe vera daily but the scars not reduce how can i reduce it plzz help me??
i had pimples and pimples marks on my face over 5 years…….how can i remove????
You can follow any remedy mentioned in this article – http://wellness.guide/acne-scars-1/. Apart from that, exfoliate and moisturize regularly.
I have five or six strong and painful acne in my both cheeks i am 16 years old i try lot of tubes face washes advised by doctors but they are still
Try 2, 3, 7 or 9th method mentioned in the article.
from the green aloe plant how do i get the gel u are talking about .i thot the green pigment is the one
Take an aloe vera leaf and peel the skin of it. The inner part of the aloe vera is the gel we mentioned and use to treat pimples.
Hey! I’ve had lots of people telling me that aloe vera is a bleaching agent! So i’m a bit worried because i’m using it to treat my acne and pimples. Is it true? If yes, does it lighten the skin to a ridiculously much much lighter complexion?
Don’t worry, it doesn’t whiten the skin ridiculously.
If i scrub my face daily..its good or not?
It is better to avoid scrubbing your face daily. You can scrub 2 – 3 times maximum in a week.
I want to know is it safe to use aloevera gel from patanjali and will it cure my stubborn and painfull pimples and also the scars.i am also using aloe vera and calendula cream will it work for me?
You can use but the freshly extracted aloe vera juice will provide more effective results.
I have lots of pimples from past 3 years i applied many creams but still pimples are there what should i do
Try any method mentioned above in the article. Apart from that, exfoliate the acne prone areas regularly and eat nutritional food rich in vitamins and omega fatty acids. Avoid consuming oil and fatty foods.
Can i use store bought aloe vera gel or it must be straight from the plant?
You can use the store-brought ones. But freshly extracted aloe vera gel provide effective results than store-brought ones.
Hi am an 18yr, can I use just the raw plant aloe vera in my garden and tumeric only for my acne
Yes, you can. Extract aloe vera gel from the aloe leaf. Combine enough amounts of aloe vera gel and turmeric. Apply the paste on the acne. Leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse with water. Repeat the application daily until you notice the results.
hi i have many pimples marks on my face and these marks area is red color how can i reduce them??????
i have a aloe vera gel like in a bottle that i use when i get sunburn. would that work?
It helps but freshly extracted aloe vera provides more effective results.
Hi well I have acne in my for head and nose and I don’t know which one to use
You can try 1 or 8th method mentioned in the above article.
I was injured on my face two weeks ago, a scratch as i call is on my left cheek, it’s recovering bt getting dark, should i start using aloevera and lemon juice on it or. Advise me.
You can apply aloe vera juice to it. Restrain from applying lemon juice as it can cause irritation or burning sensation.
can i use patanjali aloe vera product ……..
Yes, you can use it but the freshly extracted aloe vera gel will provide more effective results.
hey admin i have pimples mas on my cheek plz plz help me how can i remove i aloe vera but their is no better result
If aloe vera remedies didn’t work then try a different remedy mentioned here – http://wellness.guide/acne/. Apart from that, eat a nutritional diet, avoid junk food, drink plenty of water, reduce stress, exfoliate regularly and exercise daily.
Do you need to extract the gel daily or can you extract the gel and keep in a container for a few days. How long can it be kept in a container and can it be left at room temperature or fridge
If you can extract it daily, then it would be good. But if you cannot, then extract the aloe vera gel store it in refrigerator for 5 days.
I’m 18 year boy
I’m using aloe vera 2 or 3 time a day for pimples
Is it good to use twice a day????
Yes, it is safe to use 2 – 3 times in a day.
I’m always working out always sweating
I have acne All owner my face and on my back
1 which of these is best
2 will it work for my back too
3 how quickly will this start to work
4 can I do this 2 or more times a day
As all remedies are effective in treating pimples, it is hard to choose one among them without knowing your skin type. So, choose any one as per your preference. Aloe vera is also effective in treating back acne. You can observe the improvements in few weeks. You can do only 2 – 3 times in a day.
Hi iam a white coloured lady I have black marks on my fore head and cheeks they are so irritating I have almost 15 yrs wth them and I have tried almost evrything they are so sturbon ,tell me the white thing on the inside is it the one that I can use
Yes, you have to use the white or transparent color gel present inside the aloe vera leaf.
hi..pls I av pimples and sunburn on face..pls how can i get rid of it?Tried so many medications on it but its not working..also acne..pls reply
Aloe vera helps to reduce pimples and treat sunburn. Apply freshly extracted aloe vera gel on the affected areas. Leave it on to dry completely and rinse off with water. Repeat the process few times in a day.
Hi, I have dry skin. I am 26 years old female. My face and hands become dry and dark. And I have dry lips. Actually from childhood onwards I am not using face powder and hand moisturizers regularly. If I try now, the skin become dry scaly patches. After bath my hands becomes scaly. Pls suggest best home remedy (alovera) for my skin problem..
Read the article – http://wellness.guide/dry-skin/ for more information, remedies, dietary tips and precautions to treat dry skin.
On my, face pimple marks and also pimple hole marks on my face
Pls tell me what i do.
And how to i check alovera is perfect for me and my face skin in dry or oily
You can try aloe vera for treating pimple marks and pimple hole marks. You can check more information in this article – http://wellness.guide/acne-scars-1/
i use alovera with honey and really its effective thks for help me …love you>>>>>
I have pimples on my face and I am a girl and I am using aoe vera pure gel every alternate day. Can aloe vera be used for back acne as well? Also instead of reducing acne can it cause more?
What are the other side affects of using on my face?
Yes, you can use it for back acne as well. Usually, aloe vera is very gentle on the skin and doesn’t cause any side effects until unless you are allergic to it.
by using alovera can i get a clear and a glowing skin?
Yes, aloe vera helps to provide a clear and glowing skin. The anti-oxidants present in it repair and protect the skin from damage caused by pollution, harsh chemicals and sun. It hydrates the skin without clogging the pores.
How long can I preserve the aloe vera and lemon juice face mask in a fridge?
You can store in an airtight container for a maximum of 3 – 4 days.
Hi! I peeled a fresh Aloe Vera leaf and used a small amount of the gel which is inside of it, but also a bit of the Aloe Vera juice and mixed them both with a bit of honey. I used the mask on my face and as I was waiting for the 20 minutes to pass, from time to time I felt as if something was stinging my face in some parts of it. However, the next day I could really notice the small improvement which appeared on my skin. So, can I use it again, or the feeling that I had while the Aloe Vera was on my face was not a good sign?
Yes, you can use it again. The stinging states that it is working. If the stinging was unbearable then it is better to avoid it.
Hello, I’ve blackheads and openpores on my cheeks, forehead and chin for about 4, 6 years.how can I remove blackheads and open pores plz tell me I’m so worried
For remedies and other information read this article – http://wellness.guide/blackheads/.
hy i am a 16 year old girl,i have pimples in my cheeks,chin and forehead.i apply aloe vera every day but when i apply it my face feels itchy.and when i use it i cut it in half then i apply it on my face with the leaf i dont extract gel from the leaf.1am i doing it right?if not plz guide me what to do and is it suppose to itch2.is it true that it removes streachmark.
If you are feeling itchy, then you might be allergic to aloe vera application. So, avoid using it and try a different method – http://wellness.guide/banana-peel-for-acne/. Yes, aloe vera can reduce the stretchmarks but as you are allergic to it, you can try any other method mentioned in this article – http://wellness.guide/stretch-marks/
Hello! I am a dark skinned lady. I have pimples on my face and just started using the remedy mixture of whipped white egg, tablespoon of lemon and two tablespoons of aloe vera gel. I want to ask, can I store up in a fridge for somedays and also will you advice I use antibacterial or antifungal products on my face after washing off the remedy. The pimples and acne started coming just for about a month now. How long do you think it will take for it to work, since it’s just a month as compared to 2-3years?
It is better to make the mixture fresh every time. However, if the mixture is left out then you can refrigerate and use it within 2 days. It is better to avoid applying antibacterial and antifungal products while trying the home remedies.
i am a teenage boy i have many pimples on nose and after pimples dark dots are appear
Choose any one remedy and try to follow it regularly for few weeks to reduce the pimples.
I hv small red pimples can I use nature’s alovera gel overnight
Yes, you can.
Can I use Aloe Vera gel as a daily moisturizer at night? Store bought or do you recommend a natural one besides the leafs??? I have lily of the desert brand, is this a good one??
Yes, aloe vera can be used as daily moisturizer at night. You can either use store brought or freshly extracted gel from the aloe vera. It depends on the convenience and availability. While choosing any aloe vera brand, make sure it is organic and doesn’t contain any preservatives or added fragrances.
Can u just use aloe vera on acne, or do u need to add stuff to it, that is on this site?
Using just aloe vera is also enough to treat pimples. If you want more effective results, then you can add any ingredient mentioned above.
i m a boy 20yr old . i want to glow my skin tone .. so please give any idea for whiting skin tone , and i have beard also ?
For fairness and glow, you can try any process mentioned in this article – http://wellness.guide/instant-glow/
I have blemishes on forehead and under jaw line..it went too long im struggling wid this issue . kindly help me.can alovera extract would b beneficial.. please suggest me?
Yes, aloe vera is helpful in lightening the blemishes and reducing the pigmentation. Apply freshly extracted aloe vera gel directly on the affected areas. Leave it on until it completely dries off. Rinse off with water and pat dry. Repeat the process twice a day until you achieve the results.
after peeling aloevera which gel. should i use..
The. outcoming white gummy gel..or. ….???
You should use the white gummy gel.
I am a 12 year old girl I have a bunch of pimples on my forehead and nose what should I use
Try any remedy mentioned above in the article to reduce the swelling, redness and other discomforts caused by pimples. In order to prevent the new ones, follow the method mentioned in this article – http://wellness.guide/acne/
I’m a teenager I’m also suffering from pimples from many years so how to get cure of it and will aloevera work for it ??…
Aloe vera helps to reduce the present pimples on the skin however it cannot treat the root cause of the pimples. To prevent pimples in future, we recommend trying the method mentioned in this article – http://wellness.guide/acne/
im using alovera today and im using alovera soap, alovera oil, toner and moiturizer ,
my routing is im putting alovera oil in my face 10-15mins and i wash it alovera soup\
after that im puting toner and moisturizer is it alright ? if im doing it like that? advice pls im doing it morning and evening and im always dringking water everyday i almost excedding 8 glasses a day
Yes, the routine you are following is good. Apart from that eat food rich in vitamin C, magnesium, omega fatty acids and biotin.
Hi.! Just want to ask, is it okay to leave mixed aloe vera gel, lemon juice and honey on body overnight? Then wash it off with soap the next day then apply lotion? Thank you in advance.
There is a darkness under my eyes. And side of nose..Some body is saying that it is of. Hormonal change& pigmentation…Will aloe vera help me to cure this??
I have pimples on face and after this a blacks spots that never remove. Please tell me the solution .l only apply elovera on face in morning. I am not using any facewash.
Does mixing lemon juice with aloe Vera also reduces black spots and in how many days
I have pimples and the side of my face got tanned,but after using the freshly cut gel,the pimples got healed and the tanning. after a week the tan came back again.What could have caused this